[EuroPython] [Zope3-dev] EuroPython talk submission deadline tomorrow!

Jodok Batlogg jodok at lovelysystems.com
Sat May 19 00:45:28 CEST 2007

On 17.05.2007, at 21:15, Martijn Faassen wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> Tomorrow (friday may 18) is the EuroPython talk submission deadline!
> So if you are thinking about giving a talk at EuroPython, please
> submit it soon!

bummer :(
i missed the deadline by 38 minutes :(

any chance to submit lovely systems proposal via mail?

we'd like to talk about "high performance zope3".
lovely systems is working on "web2.0 portals" that have pretty heavy
load (peak 250 mbit/s, > 1000 concurrent connections).
i'll talk about the general architecture goals when running "big"
portals based on zope3 (nginx reverse proxies, varnish caches,
memcached, ipvs load balancers,...), strategies to monitor and
improve zope3 settings (z3monitor, zservertracelog, cache
tuning,...), do and don'ts
we'll also release some of our performance-tuning (caching,...)
python packages at this event.

thanks - and sorry for beeing late

jodok