[EuroPython] Posters next year?

Benedikt Hegner benedikt.hegner at cern.ch
Sun Oct 2 17:46:32 CEST 2005

Hi,
we at CERN had a discussion about proposing a poster session next
year and personally I like the idea. The only problem - most of the
people have no experience in making a poster and It is quite
different from holding a presentation. Nevertheless +1 :-)

by the way:
there was the idea of making a conference poster (like for other
science conferences). It could be printed by our printing service and
then distributed...

Cheers,
Benedikt