[EuroPython] Web site wonderings

Dario Lopez-Kästen dario at ita.chalmers.se
Tue Mar 2 09:18:25 EST 2004

Martijn Faassen wrote:

> What would be nice if it'd be possible to sign up for at least the
> *conference* without a login. One way to do it is to let signing up for
> the conference be one way to *generate* a login. It could send an email
> giving login info, and asks the user to please log in with supplied
> random password and enter their conference preferences and the like.

this was more or less the idea we (or at least I) had in mind, but we
are then assuming that everybody who signs up will be attending the
conference.

I perceived some hints that this may not be the case... or am i wrong?

Because if not, then the registration is for the conference and the you
get access to all the nifty other features, like paper submittal, room
reservation, etc.

/dario