[EuroPython] Registration almost working

Jacob Hallén jacob at strakt.com
Tue Apr 6 00:16:19 EDT 2004

I think I have managed to make the registration process into something that is
underastandable and easy to follow.

However, there are checks that need to be made and some polish to be added:

Please make the following test runs and report each one to the europython
mailing list (so that each person picks something untested):

Swift, conference, no accomodation
Swift, no conference, accomodation
Swift, conference, accomodation
Credit card, conference, no accomodation
Credit card, no conference, accomodation
Credit card, conference, accomodation

No xxx means that you shouldn't select the button that goes to the page. Take
extra care to check that the totals that you get to pay are correct. Vary
T-shirt and no T-shirt between the orders. Try booking more than one bed.

Things that need polishing:

- The forms need to get text added.

- The confirmation texts need polishing.

- The "book room" tab needs to be removed. It is no longer needed.

- All the test entries have to be removed

- If you don't book a room, it will show up with a number of defaults and 0
nights. This could be done more elegantly. I don't know how though.

- There is no counting of booked beds. We either have to keep tab manually or
implement counting.

Exhaustedly yours

Jacob

PS. I hate Zope, Plone and Archetypes. It is all very unPythonic.