[EuroPython] EU votes for software patent the 26 of September

Johan Carlsson johanc at easypublisher.com
Sun Sep 21 10:55:02 EDT 2003

(sorry for the cross posting)

The European Union votes for software patents on the 26 of September
(the voting has been delayed).

I hope that everybody that shares my view that software patents are
a threat for small software companies and the Open Source movement
contact their representatives in The European Parliament to convice
them to vode agains this proposed patent law.

If you haven't yet thought about this issue I suggest the
following links:

http://k.lenz.name/LB/archives/000288.html
http://swpat.ffii.org/events/2003/europarl/05/

--
Johan Carlsson          Tel: + 46 8 31 24 94
Colliberty              Mob: + 46 70 558 25 24
Torsgatan 72            Email: johanc at easypublisher.com
SE-113 37 STOCKHOLM