[EuroPython] ReportLab Conference Kit - coming if you want it.

Steve Holden sholden at holdenweb.com
Sat Sep 20 21:03:51 EDT 2003

The conference kit isn't going to be open source, but the intention is
(I believe) that "worthy" conferences such as PyCon and EuroPython will
be able to avail themselves of it for nothing. Right, Andy?

regards
--
Steve Holden                                 http://www.holdenweb.com/
Python Web Programming                http://pydish.holdenweb.com/pwp/