[EuroPython] Lightning Talks & Schedule

M.-A. Lemburg mal@lemburg.com
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 18:24:19 +0200

Michael Hudson wrote:
> "M.-A. Lemburg" <mal@lemburg.com> writes:
>

>>Tim and I have just reviewed the talks in the business track. While
>>working on that we found that there seems to be no "Lightning Talks"
>>track manager around. Who is running that event ?
>
> Whoever doesn't run away fast enough.  It shouldn't take too much
> organization, should it?

I'm not volunteering, just thougt I'd ask :-)

>>We also noted that the "Python in Industry" accepted talks don't
>>have a day or time attached to them. As a result, the talks
>>page looks rather weird:
>>
>>    http://www.europython.org/sessions/talks
>
> Well, last time anyone told me, we hadn't fixed which tracks were in
> which rooms at which times.  Which makes assigning times to talks
> tricky.

Tom told me that the business track has day 2, room A. I'd suggest
to do lightning talks on day 3 afternoon -- they are usually a
popular event and would make a great conference closing.

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Software directly from the Source  (#1, Apr 28 2003)
EuroPython 2003, Charleroi, Belgium:                        57 days left