[EuroPython] Lightning Talks & Schedule

Michael Hudson mwh@python.net
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 17:13:11 +0100

"M.-A. Lemburg" <mal@lemburg.com> writes:

> Tim and I have just reviewed the talks in the business track. While
> working on that we found that there seems to be no "Lightning Talks"
> track manager around. Who is running that event ?

Whoever doesn't run away fast enough.  It shouldn't take too much
organization, should it?

> We also noted that the "Python in Industry" accepted talks don't
> have a day or time attached to them. As a result, the talks
> page looks rather weird:
>
>     http://www.europython.org/sessions/talks

Well, last time anyone told me, we hadn't fixed which tracks were in
which rooms at which times.  Which makes assigning times to talks
tricky.

Cheers,
M.

--
  All obscurity will buy you is time enough to contract venereal
  diseases.                                  -- Tim Peters, python-dev