[EuroPython] EPC2003: program + length + public + fees

Heimo Laukkanen huima@fountainpark.org
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 02:12:42 +0200

Martijn Faassen wrote:

> We actually had such wiki pages this time, but they were not communicated
> well enough as it was also our internal organizational wiki which
> provided a conflict of interest. :)
> We can prepare and announce a wiki more in advance this time.

Yep. I remeber that - but since it was used in very different ways, it
was not clear on how I could have used it to find more about people, who
are coming. Possibly Wiki is not the best way to do it - but will do -
If it is instructed well enough.

--
Heimo Laukkanen
Oy Fountain Park Ltd