[EuroPython] EPC2003: program + length + public + fees

Martijn Faassen faassen@vet.uu.nl
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 01:11:11 +0100

Heimo Laukkanen wrote:
> Remembering the event in Charleroi - I would have liked to know more
> beforehand about people there. I mean I do like to mingle with people
> and chit chat, but I would have also liked to use the time more
> efficiently. Know better who I can meet and arrange that.
[snip]
> In the simplest form this is just a Wikiweb, where people can
> communicate. But it should be made public and promoted that poeple would
> take an advantage of these possibilities and use the valuable 'face
> time' well, meeting interesting people.

We actually had such wiki pages this time, but they were not communicated
well enough as it was also our internal organizational wiki which
provided a conflict of interest. :)

We can prepare and announce a wiki more in advance this time.

Regards,

Martijn