[EuroPython] Presentations online

Denis denis@aragne.com
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 04:14:36 +0200

Le Wed, Jun 12, 2002 at 04:33:02PM +0200, Nicola Larosa pianota:

> >We have decided to make the pages only available to site managers.
>
> For the record, "We" being who?

Tom, Marc-Andre and me.

> I made a count of opinions on the matter.

Do you want mine ? I would have agreed with Nicolas, but it's not a
vital problem (like Paul said). So, I will follow what "we" have
decided, no time for long discussions.

For me, you may discuss the point on the list provided you keep
friendly and you don't ask Marc-Andre to loose precious time developping
a long argumentation. Perhaps you could even set up another poll, it's
nice to see you getting involved with the decisions.

While we're waiting for the vote results, we'll keep the slides hidden
though. :-)

Denis

--
Denis FRERE