[EuroPython] Presentations online

Tom Deprez Tom Deprez" <tom@aragne.com
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 20:23:30 +0200

I would rather not have such talk on the mailing list. Discussions
should be open and respectfull for every person with his own opinion.
I appreciate everybodies opinion, but I would rather like to have a more
'civilised' way without throwing some words to people.

These mails gives us really negative energy and that's the least we need
to have now. We still try to do our best to make this even happen and
make something great of it.

I'm not going to be that responsive next days, because of some bad
personal news I just heard this evening when I arrived at home.
(If you knew the reason, some people probably find it silly, but I
don't)

Tom.

>> Er, "Soviet Bureaucrat" might be ok with a huge-tongue-in-cheek,

[snip]