[EuroPython] Volunteers ?

M.-A. Lemburg mal@lemburg.com
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 15:20:23 +0200

"M.-A. Lemburg" wrote:

> There is the draftwiki with all sorts of information, but
> the web-site is still moving along slowly. I wonder why
> nobody seems to be interested in helping out with this,
> now that some real work has to be done... (I still remember
> the endless discussions we had about all these "interesting"
> issues like logos, web-site design, etc. we need some
> "really important" stuff now, like content !)

> Again, could somebody from the press-release team post
> a short note covering the needed infos to the list or
> the wiki so that we can use is as template for such
> mailings ?!

Anybody ?

We only have 2.5 months to go and the web-site is still
under "heavy construction"; that's bad PR. Somebody please
help out here and contact the web-site team.

Dito for the press-release team and most important of all the
budget team, so the web-site team can start working on the
online registration process ASAP.

Thanks,
--
Marc-Andre Lemburg