[EuroPython] Spreading the word

alessandro.maccari@nokia.com alessandro.maccari@nokia.com
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 19:18:09 +0300

I'm not even sure if I should be part of this mailing list, but it was =
the only thing I found that could give me more info on the conference. =
Like me, there could be many people that haven't bothered filling the =
form but are interested in coming. I strongly suggest you set up the =
website and announce the venue and accommodation really soon. Big =
companies usually require people to plan their travel well in advance.

As an advertising means, I suggest posting a call for participation to =
the SEWORLD list (I haven't seen any). Mails are received by thousands =
of software engineers and developers around the world. More info at =
http://www.cs.colorado.edu/serl/seworld/.

Cheers,

Alessandro M