[Edu-sig] PyCon 2009 - Some photos from our meeting - etc.

Gregor Lingl gregor.lingl at aon.at
Sat Apr 11 00:43:14 CEST 2009

Hi all,
back home after a  very exciting stay in the USA - Chicago, then New York -
here are a few photos from our PyCon 2009 Open Space meeting of the
Edu-People

http://www.rg16.at/~glingl/pycon2009/

If you like, you can download the originals using urls like

http://www.rg16.at/~glingl/pycon2009/PyCon2009-XX.jpg

XX running from 01 to 14

----------

Are there any plans on when and how to change the educators'
presence on python.org

I noted that there is still Timothy Wilson indicated as the
coordinator of the edu-sig page, which - as far as I understand -
isn't true ( True ) any more.

To replace this by Anre Roberge would be a first -
albeit small  - step - or not?

When will the wiki be installed, we talked about?

I'd like to contribute some material on my turtle module,
which is - as it has been - still not present on that page, :-( ,
but  I'd  like to get some advice  on what is expected.

Regards,
Gregor