[Edu-sig] Python in education - looking forward

Vern Ceder vceder at canterburyschool.org
Fri Apr 10 03:53:27 CEST 2009

Andy,

I thought of that issue myself. Of course it depends on how much prep
work the submitter is willing to do, and whether they want to recruit
someone who is attending to "represent" them in person. I would hope
that we also ultimately put everything submitted onto a wiki page linked
from the edu-sig home page as well.

Obviously not a perfect solution, but still, it's something.

Cheers,
Vern

--
This time for sure!