[Edu-sig] Researching Article: Survey of Python for Kids

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 04:39:44 CET 2007

> Please contact me directly or reply to this message if you know of any other
> projects or ideas that are deserving of mention in this article. I'd like to
> complete my research for this survey article by April 2.

Hi Michael --

I teach Python pre-college via Saturday Academy in Portland, Oregon
per page 31 of the current catalog.  Also taught 8th graders Python in
one of our flagship public schools (Winterhaven PPS).

My CP4E resources are at http://www.4dsolutions.net/ocn/cp4e.html

I was the original designer and maintainer of the current edu-sig home page
(pre "new look" with the cool new Python Nation logo 'n all).