[Edu-sig] [edu-sig] Hi from Summer of Code

Andre Roberge andre.roberge at gmail.com
Wed May 24 16:32:41 CEST 2006

Hi everyone!

I know that some people here do not need encouragement to voice their
opinion but I would call upon all of you to try to at least *once* over the
next 13 weeks to take a look at what Johannes will have produced (which he
will announce here ... if not, *I* will) and give him some feedback.  The
more feedback he will receive, the better the result of the project will be.

The competition to get a project approved was rather fierce and "we" (on
edu-sig) should be grateful that at least one project relevant to "us" was
approved by the would-be Python mentors.   A successful outcome of this
project may influence the outcome of future Summer of Code competitions -
not to mention, the adoption of Python by more schools.

Personally, I am thrilled to be Johannes's mentor for this project.

André