[Edu-sig] [edu-sig] Hi from Summer of Code

Johannes Woolard johannes.wollard at gmail.com
Wed May 24 16:02:56 CEST 2006

Hi!
I think I've posted on here before, but I though I would introduce
myself properly:

I'm Johannes Woolard, from the UK, and I've just been accepted into
the google summer of code project to work on interactive python
tutorials. My mentor (I believe) is Andre Roberge, and my work will be
based on crunchy frog. For those of you interested, my proposal is
currently in two parts: the main body at
http://users.ox.ac.uk/~orie1763/coder-python.pdf and a revised
schedule at http://users.ox.ac.uk/~orie1763/coder3.txt (The schedule
actually describes everything I want to do). I've also set up a blog
at http://pytute.blogspot.com to write about my progress.

I look forward to working with everyone here, yrs,

Johannes Woolard

--
Johannes Woolard,
Oriel College, Oxford