[Edu-sig] ANN: 2006 Python training May/Aug/Nov, San Francisco

w chun wescpy at gmail.com
Wed May 3 17:07:45 CEST 2006

*** 50% DISCOUNT to STUDENTS/TEACHERS ***

Dear fellow list members,

Below is the announcement we've just made this morning about our
upcoming advanced Python course, May 17-19, 2006. This advanced course
will be offered again in Nov 2006.  In Aug 2006, we will have another
intensive introduction to Python course.

Please forward this msg to anyone whom you think would be interested
or would benefit from Python training courses.  This includes Plone,
Zope, and Mailman groups as well.

http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-list/2006-May/339577.html

We apologize in advance if you feel this is a commercial and off-topic
message.  We limit such correspondence to once every few months.

Trying to help Python take over the world....
-Wesley

   http://corepython.com

wesley.j.chun :: wescpy-at-gmail.com
http://cyberwebconsulting.com