[Edu-sig] Computer Languages via Immersion Experiences

ajsiegel at optonline.net ajsiegel at optonline.net
Tue Oct 26 03:16:45 CEST 2004

> > Overexposure to mercury must have the effect of making one's
> common sense
> > grotesquely large.
> >
> > Freakish common sense.  Something one learns to live with,
> evenutally.>
> > Art
>
> I get that you have supreme faith in your own judgments.

As it happens I don't consider myself to being making a judgment.

I am reporting a disturbance to my sensibilities.

And explaining it as best I can.

One's sensiblities are not something one has faith in, or does not have faith in.

One has an experience, an emotion.

But yes, I have respect for those emotions when I consider then to be coming
from a concerned place.

And worthy of reportage.