[Edu-sig] Pairs Programming in Education articles

Jeff Sandys sandysj@asme.org
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 12:12:02 -0700

Laurie Williams has written several articles on the use of
pairs programming in education.  Look at the 'Publications'
at her site:
	http://collaboration.csc.ncsu.edu/laurie/

I plan to use pairs programming in the middle school
programming club that I do as a volunteer.  But we will
be using Logo this year, because I have experience and
a good class syllabus.  Which brings me to my questions.

Is anyone using Python for middle school students?
(Pymid, Python Middle School list on yahoo, is inactive)

If so, do you have a good syllabus for this age group?

Has anyone done any work to use Python with the
Lego RCX brick (or the Handy Board)?

Thanks,
Jeff Sandys