[Edu-sig] Teaching python

Jeffrey Elkner jeff@elkner.net
28 Aug 2001 12:10:29 -0400

The wonderful folks at ibiblio.org have already set up Zope for the Open
Book Project.  I was already thinking about setting up a Wiki there for
just the purpose you describe.  Lex Berezhny will be maintaining that
site when he gets back from the Ukraine.  I'll keep you all up to date
on its progress, and welcome suggestions as to how best to set it up.

Thanks!

jeff elkner
yorktown high school
arlington, va