[Doc-SIG] Fwd: Heads up for stepping down as the coordinator of zh-tw translation

Abdur-Rahmaan Janhangeer arj.python at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 01:15:03 EDT 2021

Forwarding to Translations Dept ->

Kind Regards,

Abdur-Rahmaan Janhangeer
about <https://compileralchemy.github.io/> | blog
<https://www.pythonkitchen.com>
github <https://github.com/Abdur-RahmaanJ>
Mauritius

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Wey-Han Liaw <adrianliaw2000 at gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Aug 1, 2021 at 11:03 PM
Subject: [Doc-SIG] Heads up for stepping down as the coordinator of zh-tw
translation
To: doc-sig <doc-sig at python.org>

Hi,

This is Wey-Han (adrianliaw), the coordinator of the zh-tw translation.

I want to give an advance notification that I may hand the zh-tw
translation project
over to someone else in the near future, because I'm currently not in a
good state
where I'm able to lead the team whilst there are increasing efforts in
Taiwan to
contribute recently.

For the time before somebody volunteers to be the new coordinator, I'll
still be
responsible if the docs failed to build somehow because of the translation
(very
unlikely, I assume).  I'll also help making sure the new coordinator
understands
PEP 545, and I'll make an announcement when it happens.

Please let me know if there's anything I need to do or pay attention to
when switching
the coordinator.  Thank you :)

Regards,
Wey-Han "Adrian" Liaw