[Doc-SIG] Fwd: Getting translations from pootle.python.org

Ernest W. Durbin III ewdurbin at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 08:41:13 EST 2020

If you make me an administrator of the project on GitHub I can transfer the
repo and give the translations teams access

Username is ewdurbin

-Ernest

On November 1, 2020 at 5:09:37 PM, Maciek Olko (maciej.olko at gmail.com)
wrote:

Those files are translation files of Python 3.1.

I allowed myself to push the content of the tarball in a GitHub repository.

I wrote a script to convert POs to TMX files. Added those files in "tmxes"
directory and script as "pos2tmxes.py".

https://github.com/m-aciek/pootle-python-org-backup

I would be happy to transfer the ownership of the repository to Python
organisation, if it would be of any use.

I don't have enough power in the Transifex project to upload those TMXes as
translation memory files.

Could you, @cocoatomo, at your leisure, upload files from
https://github.com/m-aciek/pootle-python-org-backup/tree/master/tmxes/pl
directory to the Python docs' Transifex project?

Kind regards,
Maciej Olko