[Doc-SIG] Fwd: Getting translations from pootle.python.org

Maciek Olko maciej.olko at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 11:31:47 EST 2020

I forgot to add a link to Transifex documentation on uploading TMX files:
https://docs.transifex.com/translation-memory/uploading-a-tmx-file

Also I am not sure if translation team have Growth plan on Transifex.

Kind regards,
Maciej

niedz., 1.11.2020, 23:09 użytkownik Maciek Olko <maciej.olko at gmail.com>