[Doc-SIG] Looking for language coordinators

tomo cocoa cocoatomo77 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 19 11:56:58 EDT 2019

Yes, I agree.

I deleted all translators and coordinator from the fr team (the team
originally has no reviewers).
Additionally, I remove French languages from all not archived project (such
as Python, Python 3.7, etc).

ref. https://docs.transifex.com/teams/deleting-translation-teams

Please let me know if additional work is needed.
Thank you.

--
class Cocoatomo:
    name = 'cocoatomo'