[Doc-SIG] Python Documentation Translation to Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian Language)

oon arfiandwi oon.arfiandwi at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 09:52:27 EDT 2019

Dear doc-sig members,
hope this email finds you well.

my name is oon arfiandwi,
currently, I'm doing a sprint to translate Python Documentation to Bahasa
Indonesia,
and in the next few days, it will achieve the minimum requirement,
which mentioned on PEP 545, to be able to add to Language Switcher.

The translation synchronized between Transifex and my github repo [1].

I have several questions before I continue the process:

a. according to devguide site [2], I need to finish `library/stdtypes` too,
but it is not mentioned on (current PEP 545). can someone help me to
clarify which one is the minimum?

b. I saw on Python's github repo, many python-doc-{LANG} hosted there, how
to request `python-doc-id` on that repository?

c. Is it mandatory to have reviewer on Transifex? I saw not many languages
doing reviews on the translation there.

d. and what to do next, if I have completed the translations (a), to be
included on language switcher?

thank you for any help and explanation.

[1]: https://github.com/oonid/python-docs-id
[2]: https://devguide.python.org/documenting/#starting-a-new-translation