[Doc-SIG] Python Documentation Translation to Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian Language)

oon arfiandwi oon.arfiandwi at gmail.com
Tue Dec 24 00:35:20 EST 2019

Hi Julien,

On Tue, Dec 24, 2019 at 5:36 AM Julien Palard <julien at palard.fr> wrote:

> Reading you, I feel like your translation *needs* Sphinx 2.3.1, is there
> any feature from 2.3.1 you need you don't have in 2.2.1? If so I can try to
> bump soon. If you don't really care about which Sphinx version is used,
> I'll bump *sometime* (as it takes time to double check everything, I'm not
> trying to follow upstream sphinx on a daily basis, I only bump from time to
> time or when we really need it).

Yes, it is. We really need Sphinx 2.3+.
Previously, we have problem with "translation on Sphinx",
here's my issue on sphinx project:
https://github.com/sphinx-doc/sphinx/issues/6767

Sphinx project updated (integrated) our translation on version 2.3,
that's why we have wait for about a month.

I thought the Sphinx version is per language, that's why I have related to
your PR.
But from your explanation, as it will bump for all languages, I think I
will have to wait longer.

thank you for your efforts.
and also thank you ms Mariatta for the reference.

--
sincerely,
oon arfiandwi