[Doc-SIG] Python Documentation Translation to Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian Language)

Julien Palard julien at palard.fr
Mon Dec 23 16:36:15 EST 2019

o/

> I think you would need to update the requirements.txt file to use sphinx==2.3.1
>
> https://github.com/python/docsbuild-scripts/blob/ca26cd4c28f70f3b88c2547509892087cfad18ac/requirements.txt#L26

Yes, but don't worry, I'll take care of it (or someone accustomed to it will), as it will bump sphinx for all languages and all branch at the same time, I have to test everything before bumping.

> > Would you please give me guidance on what to do to have
> > documentation for language "id" branch "3.8" built using Sphinx "2.3.1"?

Reading you, I feel like your translation *needs* Sphinx 2.3.1, is there any feature from 2.3.1 you need you don't have in 2.2.1? If so I can try to bump soon. If you don't really care about which Sphinx version is used, I'll bump *sometime* (as it takes time to double check everything, I'm not trying to follow upstream sphinx on a daily basis, I only bump from time to time or when we really need it).

Bests,
--
Julien Palard
https://mdk.fr