[Doc-SIG] Coordinate zh_CN Translation

Shengjing Zhu zhsj at debian.org
Mon Oct 22 03:52:14 EDT 2018

Hi,

I would like to get the zh_CN translation work organized.

Since I last call for participation in CPyUG mailing-list[1], we now have
few people interested. And some work already happens on transifex. The
translation coverage really improved a lot last few months.

So I'd like to

1. Create the python-docs-zh-cn repo. Maybe my personal repo
zhsj/python-docs-zh-cn can just migrate to it. My transifex sync script
can also continue to work.

2. We need more reviewers on transifex zh-CN team[2]. I'd like to be one
first. And I hope I can have privilege to accept new member join request,
since I get feedback that some people get long delay when they request
to join.

I may not have sufficient time to do the coordinating work, but I also
didn't see others want to take the job. So I would say I'll do my best
currently. But if others can help, we can work together.

[1] https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/python-cn/8H4qhhI6khw
[2] https://www.transifex.com/python-doc/teams/5390/zh_CN/

--
Shengjing Zhu