[Doc-SIG] Coordinating zh_TW (Taiwanese Mandarin) Translations

Adrian Liaw adrianliaw2000 at gmail.com
Sun May 27 08:38:15 EDT 2018

Thanks everyone for your great comments and all the useful informations.

I'd say I'm agreeing with using zh-tw language tag. And I personally
believe adding "Hant" or "Hans" tag is somehow redundant, the reason is
that you can usually assume its writing system by region. e.g. you can
assume zh-cn to be written in Simplified Chinese, zh-tw to be in
Traditional Chinese, zh-hk (Hong Kong Cantonese) to be in Traditional
Chinese, zh-sg (Singaporean Mandarin) to be in Simplified Chinese, etc.

Regarding the repository setup that Julien mentioned earlier, big thanks to
Julien for providing lots of inspirations, I'll stay with our own Transifex
project, and I'll setup the project and a proper contribution workflow,
I'll get back to you as soon as I done it!

Best Regards,
Adrian

Wey-Han "Adrian" Liaw (@adrianliaw)
http://linkedin.com/in/adrianliaw