[Doc-SIG] Coordinating zh_TW (Taiwanese Mandarin) Translations

Julien Palard julien at palard.fr
Sat May 26 14:08:31 EDT 2018

> So I'd like to keep using zh-cn and zh-tw as I didn't see there's much  translation effort in other varieties.

OK, works for me. And if in the future they start translating we'll still be able to affect them specific tags as needed, like zh-Hant-HK, we're not locking them out by choosing zh-cn and zh-tw.

> BTW, for zh_CN translations, we are slow at reaching the coverage. However I've contacted Xiang Zhang(The only person I known using Chinese and also a
> core developer) to get the work organized.

Xiang Zhang told in january 2018 he won't be "as free as before" [1], already in a discussion about chinese translations : https://mail.python.org/pipermail/doc-sig/2018-January/003991.html.

[1]: https://mail.python.org/pipermail/doc-sig/2018-January/003994.html

​--
Julien Palard