[Doc-SIG] "hello everyone" from a newcomer-Donghui

eric R trencyclopedia at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 10:09:12 EST 2018

Hi Xiang,

Great to hear from you!

Yes, I am interested in the translation which could turn out to be helpful
for Chinese people in general. And I treat it as a good way for me to learn
Python as well. But I haven't posted any translation on v2ex, so it's not
me.

I can only do the translation in my spare time too, but I guess more people
are willing to join once this project is activated. I am eager to kick-off
the work.
How many volunteers do we have now? What is the most convenient way for us
to discuss?  email,skype or wechat?

Best,
Donghui