[Doc-SIG] Brazilian Portuguese translation coordinate

Rodrigo Senra rodsenra at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 14:26:11 EDT 2017

Hi Marco,

I did a translation back in 2001 for Guido's Tutorial, later a group of
people (lead by the amazing Luciano Ramalho) took up the effort.
In this link [1] there is part of the documentation already in Portuguese.
I am no longer involved in that effort, but more information can be found
in here[2].
You can also contact Luciano Ramalho (Cc'ed) in this email, he might be
able to point you to the person actually responsible.
Cheers,
Rod Senra

[1] http://turing.com.br/pydoc/2.7/contents.html
[2] http://python.org.br/traducao