[Doc-SIG] Improving the documenting process.

Laura Creighton lac at strakt.com
Tue Jan 3 02:17:13 CET 2006

Chad suggested I post this reply to him back to doc-sig, and see
if there are others like me who think that the python documentation
problem centres around 'not enough good documentation being
produced' and a process that is opaque, has bottlenecks, and
excludes the very people who would be best at writing good
documentation, because they aren't python-language developers.

I thought to shorten it, and then thought, what the heck,  maybe
some other people would be interested in what I was doing in the 80s.
Sorry that this will bore some others.

Happy New Year,
Laura