[Doc-SIG] Two bugs in python.sty

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake at acm.org
Tue Sep 20 18:35:53 CEST 2005

On Tuesday 20 September 2005 11:25, Wojciech Śmigaj wrote:
 > Recently I've uploaded two patches dealing with some typographical
 > problems of the Python LaTeX package (python.sty) to the Sourceforge
 > tracker of the Python project. Up to now I haven't received any
 > feedback, and I see it's kind of "normal" for patches submitted there to
 > be left unnoticed ;-), so perhaps I'll better mention them here, too.

Unfortunately, you're right.  :-(  I've assigned these two to myself, since
I'm kinda to blame for at least one of the problems you identified and
certainly for the delay in getting to documentation patches.

I definately appreciate the patches; these deal with problems that are outside
my TeX-knowledge.  Unfortunately, the only thing I use LaTeX (or any flavor
of TeX) for these days is the Python documentation, so I've not had
sufficient excuse or time to keep up with how things are done.

If you don't see progress on these in the next week, feel free to say nasty
things about me on the list.  :-)

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.   <fdrake at acm.org>