[Doc-SIG] Creating howto directory in Python CVS

Laura Creighton lac at strakt.com
Mon Aug 29 23:02:54 CEST 2005

In a message of Mon, 29 Aug 2005 14:16:36 EDT, "A.M. Kuchling" writes:
>On Mon, Aug 29, 2005 at 07:38:15PM +0200, Laura Creighton wrote:
>> want to bother him personally about a personal page.  If they were
>> on python.org I would have sent my 'wish you had explained this
>> better' bit and my example of how to for sure.
>
>Really?  Hm, I should add a paragraph that encourages people to submit
>comments.  (I expect comments from everything I publish on the web,
>though I don't necessarily answer them -- instead they pile up in a
>mailbox until the next time I work on whatever the page is.)

You already have this paragraph.  I read it.  I wrote the mail to
you.  I then said, oh what the heck, it is a small change and I
already know the man is so damn busy with more important things
that my tiny addition looks like whining.  And I do not want amk
to think that I am a whiner.  So I never sent it to you.

I have no idea how often this happens, but I am willing to admit it,
which I figure is sort of rare.

Laura