[Doc-SIG] Creating howto directory in Python CVS

A.M. Kuchling amk at amk.ca
Mon Aug 29 20:16:36 CEST 2005

On Mon, Aug 29, 2005 at 07:38:15PM +0200, Laura Creighton wrote:
> want to bother him personally about a personal page.  If they were
> on python.org I would have sent my 'wish you had explained this
> better' bit and my example of how to for sure.

Really?  Hm, I should add a paragraph that encourages people to submit
comments.  (I expect comments from everything I publish on the web,
though I don't necessarily answer them -- instead they pile up in a
mailbox until the next time I work on whatever the page is.)

And I *would* be interested in hearing your suggestion.  I'd like to
revisit the Regex howto in a few months, adding exercises and whatever
other updates I can think of.

--amk