[Doc-SIG] Creating howto directory in Python CVS

A.M. Kuchling amk at amk.ca
Mon Aug 29 03:46:50 CEST 2005

I'd like to (finally) check in the HOWTOs into the main Python CVS;
I've begun writing new ones like the Unicode HOWTO, and it would be
good if more people had access to them.

Since they probably won't be added to the documentation set, they
should go in nondist/ in CVS.  nondist/howto/ seems too high-level,
though; any objection to creating nondist/doc/ and putting a howto/
directory in it?  Then we have a natural place to add other
documentation that isn't part of the core set.

--amk