[Doc-SIG] Greetings

David Goodger goodger@python.org
Fri, 18 Apr 2003 23:23:11 -0400

Jordan McCoy wrote:
> I'm going to review the archives of the list, but would appreciate a
> quick summary of the current work of the SIG and what contributions the
> group is currently seeking. Thanks.

The SIG has two main focuses: documentation *of* Python, and
documentation *with* Python.  I'm sure Fred Drake, who's in charge of
the documentation of Python, would welcome help on that front.  There
are several projects that use Python for documentation; Docutils
(http://docutils.sf.net) is one of them, and has been monopolizing the
Doc-SIG list for a while.  We'd certainly welcome your help.  What kind
of contributions are you looking to make?

--
David Goodger    http://starship.python.net/~goodger

Programmer/sysadmin for hire: http://starship.python.net/~goodger/cv