[Doc-SIG] updates

Tony J Ibbs (Tibs) tony@lsl.co.uk
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 10:08:47 +0100

> I should mention that I've added the following to the
> reStructuredText spec:
...list omitted...

OK, so that means the quickref is now out of date - it might be worth
adding a note to some TODO list somewhere?

I'll add it to my mental calendar, but if someone (David?) wants to
update it separately I shan't be offended - efforts to get round to
working on coding at home in the evening have failed of late (but
paradoxically might have more chance next week when my mother is
visiting).

Give a pedant an inch and they'll take 25.4mm
(once they've established you're talking a post-1959 inch, of course)