[Doc-SIG] docutils 0.0.2 ("are we there yet?")

Tony J Ibbs (Tibs) tony@lsl.co.uk
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 15:05:07 -0000

Things progress, albeit slowly.

I've just uploaded a new status document to:

	http://www.tibsnjoan.co.uk/docutils/status.html
	http://homepage.ntlworld.com/tibsnjoan/docutils/status.html

(the ntlworld URL I gave last time was, of course, hopelessly wrong...)

This announces release 0.0.2 ("are we there yet?"), which is a major
step backwards in that it doesn't *do* anything, and a major step
forwards in that I have now finished rewriting the structuring code, in
the form of DocNodes.py, which I am *much* less ashamed of (heh, it even
passes its doctest tests). Next to do is colourising/markup, and then
we'll be talking something useful (and I'm aiming for sometime next
week, so wish me luck).

All the best, Tibs
(developing half-an-hour here, an hour there, a stolen moment on the
quiet...)

"How fleeting are all human passions compared with the massive
continuity of ducks." - Dorothy L. Sayers, "Gaudy Night"