[Doc-SIG] A draft for a "defining new types" chapter for ext.tex

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake@acm.org
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 09:41:58 -0500 (EST)

Michael Hudson writes:
 > By all means; I was going to submit it as a patch when I'd got some more
 > done.  But if you like what's there, go for it.

  Thanks!

 > I would probably be easier if I sent you the Tex, too...

  That certainly would make it easier.  ;-)

 > I even thought about replying to one of those "write a book about Python
 > for us" posts on clpy with the suggestion of a Python internals book, but
 > then I thought I'd better worry about passing this year...

  Don't know if that would attract a large enough audiance to interest
publishers, but I'd pick up a copy just for fun.  ;)

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at acm.org>
PythonLabs at Digital Creations