[Doc-SIG] Comments on the "problems with structured text"

Tony J Ibbs (Tibs) tony@lsl.co.uk
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 09:44:37 +0100

> [on the Grand Unification Theory]
> > Hmm - you haven't watched the Doc-SIG for as long as I have.
>
> I have read through much of the archives, though. This debate dates
> back to 1996 on Doc-SIG. It may go back further, elsewhere.

Sorry - my misphrasing - it's actually fairly obvious that you must have
read the archives. The meaning I was (rather poorly) striving for was
the (I suppose trivial) one that you hadn't had to suffer the emotional
wear-and-tear over the years - this may, of course, be a Good Thing
(cooler minds and all that).

Tibs