[Doc-SIG] Comments on DPS and reStructuredText

David Goodger dgoodger@bigfoot.com
Mon, 06 Aug 2001 00:19:53 -0400

on 2001-08-03 10:19 AM, Juergen Hermann (jh@web.de) wrote:
> On Fri, 3 Aug 2001 11:01:31 +0100, Tony J Ibbs (Tibs) wrote:
>> Oh - and if MoinMoin starts to use reST, that would be *brilliant*!
>
> It's not if, but when.

Excellent. Glad to hear it.

> The when is mainly influenced by the exitence of
> an easy to use and/or well documented reusable processing engine.

It's coming along, as fast as my spare time can handle. Garth Kidd is
contributing. Would anybody like to join in?

> The current formatter interface will be remodelled btw, latest in my
> holidays (next month).

I'd be very interested in any input you'd have on what the DPS/Formatter
interface could do to help.

--
David Goodger    dgoodger@bigfoot.com    Open-source projects:
 - Python Docstring Processing System: http://docstring.sourceforge.net