[Doc-SIG] Comments on DPS and reStructuredText

Tony J Ibbs (Tibs) tony@lsl.co.uk
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 15:33:05 +0100

On MoinMoin supporting reStructuredText, Juergen Hermann wrote:
> It's not if, but when. The when is mainly influenced
> by the exitence of an easy to use and/or well documented
> reusable processing engine.

In other words, as soon as practically possible, and presumably you'll
be a useful input into whether the engine is considered "easy to use".

My reason for being enthusiastic is that I have a couple of projects
(*neither* of which is likely to be very soon!) which could use a Wiki,
and MoinMoin has various Good Things going for it...

> The current formatter interface will be remodelled btw,
> latest in my holidays (next month).

Ah - I remember holidays like that...

Well we're safe now....thank God we're in a bowling alley.
- Big Bob (J.T. Walsh) in "Pleasantville"