[Doc-SIG] Even new(erer) version of STNG-format

Tony J Ibbs (Tibs) tony@lsl.co.uk
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 12:08:35 -0000

OK - today's version of the document is at

	http://www.tibsnjoan.co.uk/STNG-format.html
	http://www.tibsnjoan.demon.co.uk/STNG-format.html
or
	http://homepage.ntlworld.com/tibsnjoan/STNG-format.html

Moshe - if you're keeping the mirror up, could you update yours as well,
please?

I'm now at the stage where some questions about what STNG does or should do
*at the moment* need answering, so I'll be back to reading code for a bit.
Comments are thus welcome on the document as it stands, in all its mess
(including if people think the way it is done is not directly useful, in
which case comments on how it should be organised/directed would be
welcome).

"Bounce with the bunny. Strut with the duck.
 Spin with the chickens now - CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK!"
BARNYARD DANCE! by Sandra Boynton