[Doc-SIG] PEP-0216

Moshe Zadka Moshe Zadka <moshez@math.huji.ac.il>
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 15:19:37 +0200 (IST)

On Fri, 10 Nov 2000, Mark Hammond wrote:

> OK - looking good.  However, I don't really get your concerns.  Can you
> expand?

Sure. I tried to give examples in my PEP which should be commited. As
usual, the SF pages take a while to get updated (slow connection)

> > a. A tag that means "this is a Python ``something'', guess what"
> > b. Tags that mean "this is a Python class/module/class var/instance
> var..."
>
> I'm not sure what you are getting at here.
>
> >From the PEP, it seems you may be thinking about situations like:
>
> """ ... the POP3() class is passed as a parameter, and the result
> is an rfc822.Message() instance ..."""

Yes, something like that. Please have another look at the PEP and see if
I managed to make myself clearer this time.

Thanks for the comments.
--
Moshe Zadka <moshez@math.huji.ac.il> -- 95855124
http://advogato.org/person/moshez