[Doc-SIG] PEP-0216

Mark Hammond MarkH@ActiveState.com
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 23:48:57 +1100

> Everything is in the PEP now. My bad for not putting it there
> earlier.

OK - looking good.  However, I don't really get your concerns.  Can you
expand?

> a. A tag that means "this is a Python ``something'', guess what"
> b. Tags that mean "this is a Python class/module/class var/instance
var..."

I'm not sure what you are getting at here.

From the PEP, it seems you may be thinking about situations like:

""" ... the POP3() class is passed as a parameter, and the result
is an rfc822.Message() instance ..."""

and

"""Params::
   size -- size of result

   If ``size`` is negative, the result is ...
"""

Am I on the right track?  Do you have better examples or what you are
getting at?

Thanks,

Mark.